At Combetera.in, we respect the rights of copyright holders and expect our users to do the same. We have adopted the following policy in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) for addressing copyright infringement:
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied without authorization, please provide us with the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature, or that of someone authorized to act on your behalf
- Identification of the copyrighted work that has been infringed
- Identification of the material that is infringing or the subject of infringing activity, and information that will allow us to locate it
- Your contact information, including your address, phone number, and email address
- A statement from you that you believe in good faith that the material in question was not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement from you that the information you are providing is accurate, and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner
Please send your notice of copyright infringement to our designated Copyright Agent at the address provided on our website.
If you believe that material you posted on our website was removed or access to it was disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification with us. To be effective, your counter-notification must include the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature
- Identification of the material that was removed or disabled, and the location where it appeared before removal or disabling
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which the address is located
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing or was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to terminate the accounts or access to our website of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others.